Re: Server Ports for the Max

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 15:33:08 -0800

You can copy from the Command prompt on NT....just make the window as big
as you can get while still having the menu up top...Just click on the MSDOS
icon in the upper left corner, Edit->Mark, when you have all of it
highlighted, hit Enter!
Or you can do this....radius -x15 >>radius.log, but you won't see anything
on the screen, it all gets dumped to the log file without echoing.