Re: ODBC to Access seems to stop

Majordomo@essex1.com ( (no email) )
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 10:58:38 -0600

Hi again;
Funny thing, it still is running in x-15 mode without interruption.
However there is an error that keeps going by.

This seem to be created when Radius writes to the Calls table. Should
AcctSessionId be a Primary Key? Our calls table has two AcctSessionId for
each client connection (one login, one logout).

ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error -1605
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] The changes you requested to the
table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the
index, primary key,

Thanks Loads :)
Russ
webmaster@essex1.com
We recently upgraded to RadiusNT 2.2 and are trying to run it with our