Re: RadiusNT 2.2.41and Dr. Watson

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 20:19:41 -0500

Addendum to my previous message:

This is the error that's logged when the backup RadiusNT server is started
(with "Expiration" instead of "Ascend-PW-Expiration" in the users file)
running in stricly text-mode:

Mon Dec 15 19:19:04 1997: RadiusNT: Parse error -95 for user a_reich

The username is irrelavant--if I remove the user (a_reich) is the first in
the list), the error displays for the next, and so on.
Changing the Expiration seems to fix this.

Josh

> From: Josh Hillman <admin-maillist@talstar.com>
>
> I'm using RadiusNT 2.2.41 in ODBC mode and about 45 minutes ago, RadiusNT
> crashed for no apparent reason, causing Dr. Watson to do it's thing.
> Unfortunately, the system (128 MB RAM) nearly ran out of memory/virtual
> memory creating the file, so the process had to be killed. In the
meantime,
> I could not remotely get RadiusNT to start back up because of Dr. Watson!
> Someone had to go into the office, log onto the machine, kill the Dr.
Watson
> process, then restart RadiusNT.
>
> When I became aware of the initial problem, I made a users file from
Emerald