Re: Inserting Licence and Company Name SQL Error

Paul Verney ( hostmaster@braucke.de )
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 13:32:01 +0100

Hello,
when I do select * from liscense the liscense Nr. and Company do show up, however Radius will not
start.

Param: Debug Level: 15
Initializing Winsock
ODBC Datasource: ´Radius´
Making ODBC Connection...
ODBC Licenses: SQLExecDirect Error:
[Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server Driver] [SQL Server] Invalid column
name ´company´.
radius: Your 45 day trial is up

Why?

Dale E. Reed Jr. wrote:

> Paul Verney wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> > I am still having problems trying to insert the Liscence Key and Company.
> >
> > after entering
> >
> > insert into Liscenses (LiscenseID,Company)
> > values("yourlicense","company")
> >
> > in ISQL-w (Thanks for your help David Inman)
> >
> > I get the following error Message:
> > Which translated is (hopfully good enought for you to understand)
> >
> > News.-Nr. 2627, level 14 Status1
> > Injuring the PRIMARY KEY restrictions 'pk_Liscenses": Trying, insert Keycopy into Liscenses
> > Commandorder stoped
> >
> > Whats happening and what can i do ?
>
> Is it possible that the key is already in there? If you do a "Select * From
> Liscenses" does it show up?
>
> --
> Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)

--Paul VerneyBraucke NetServices GmbH & Co. KG