Re: Max 4000 terminate cause

William Salame ( william@kbd.com.au )
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 18:23:55 +1100

Hi Dale E. Reed Jr.

You are right I was talking about the Ascend-terminate-cause.
What I meant in the calls table there is only AcctTerminateCause
which logs the Acct-Terminate-Cause for the Portmaster but not
the Ascend-Terminate-Cause for the MAX. If they are two seperate
columns how to check for the terminate cause in emerald for people
how were logged onto the MAX.

-- William SalameOperations ManagerKNOWLEDGE by Designmailto:william@kbd.com.au