Re: "aaa radius local" does not work

Mitch Wagers ( mwagers@ocsnet.net )
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:08:30 -0800

hrm....here's what we have...I'm not real sure about the ARAP.

aaa new-model
aaa authentication login default radius enable
aaa authentication login console none
aaa authentication ppp default radius
aaa authentication ppp pap radius

Without the ppp pap radius (depending on your dialer-group, Group-Async,
Dialer configuration), it will try CHAP then PAP, wasting a lot of energy
and time.
If you don't have the login console none, be prepared to get pissed when you
don't have a Radius server and need to use the console port. :)
We don't use any local profiles, so you would have to add your lines to this.