Re: Differanciating analog + digital users

Christian Schmit ( )
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 08:41:47 +0100

Is the check-attribute support for ODBC mode now in the next release
of radiusNT or in one of the next releases?!!

This is a very important feature for us and I asked already many
times for it and I was told it would be included in the upcoming
version of radiusnt.

When will the new release of radiusnt be avaialble?
I was told it would be by the end of 1997? True?