Re: NAS Identifier/Calls Online/USR Total Control Chassis

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 17:05:55 -0800 ()

On Wed, 10 Dec 1997, Rudy Komsic wrote:

> Dale are you saying that if you have a USR TC that by renaming attribute 32
> you can no longer have calls on line working. And if this is the case Is
> there any way around this ?.

No, that isn't what I was saying. If you have two NAS-Identifier fields
it won't work. You need one, and it needs to be #4.

> Just go into the Emerald Admin, Config Radius, Attributes and change
> the name of Attribute #32 to NAS-Identifier2 from NAS-Identifier and
> restart RadiusNT.
>
> > 2: I am trying to setup the Calls On-line but I am having difficulty with
> > it. Please can you give out the proper procedures on how to set this up.
>
> #1 would prevent calls online from working.

Here I meant YOUR #1 problem you were reported (two NAS-Identifier
fields) would prevent calls online from working.

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)
IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs
Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com