(no subject)

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 10:29:48 -0800 ()

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Matthew S. Crocker wrote:

> Ok, this makes sense, I don't have a problem with ISDN access because we
> charge the same rate, we don't do unlimited access so if the bond channels
> their time meter spins twice as fast and they get charged for it.

Right, but currently we don't support multiple rates for a single
service type. For example if you have someone set for PPP unlimited
and they could do a .isdn and dial ISDN, it would be unlimited
ISDN, since Emerald allows you to set the rate for the user,
not the dialin service.

I have been thinking about a type of scale you could create for
all your service types to handle this, but it gets so ugly so fast
its not that appealing to try and explain. :(

> > If you copy the passwd file into the RadiusNT directory and then put
> > the users itno Emerald with "UNIX" as the password.
>
> Ok, cool, Then can I have the passwords moved out of the passwd file into
> Emerald directly as they login?

Yes.

Dale E. Reed Jr.. (daler@iea.com)
IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs
Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com