Re: radius not authentication

Egemen Ergel ( egemen.ergel@teklan.com.tr )
Mon, 08 Dec 1997 16:35:18 +0200

i am sure my file name is
winnt/system32/drivers/etc/services

this file has two lines :

radius 1645/udp radiusd
radacct 1646/udp

but radius -x15 option says:
radius: No such service: radacct/udp in your services file.
Defaulting to port 27911 for RADIUS Authentication.
!! this port number is different from services file !!!

now radius working on authentication but
not working accounting...

-- Egemen ErgelTeklan Internet Erisim Hizmetleri Kominikasyon ve Tic. Ltde-mail : egemen.ergel@teklan.com.trICQ UIN: 376434Tel    : 90-212-2821121Fax    : 90-212-2821120http   ://www.teklan.com.tr