Re: Nt option Pack

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 08:36:23 -0800 ()

On Thu, 4 Dec 1997, Toma Belichki wrote:

> Yes,
> I support your idea.
> We are running Option Pack on one machine for about two weeks, I would say it
> works well. We just had to reinstall the MS proxy.
> We are not using the Radius server neither the Mail and News.
> I would also ask if somebody has experience either good or bad to share it with
> us.
> I'm particulary interested with the News server.

The mail and news servers of the options pack has "limited"
functionality. For example the news server can not accept
an IHAVE feed or feed other news servers. Its designed for
intranet use ONLY. The mail server is similar if I remember
correctly.

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)
IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs
Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com