RadiusNT only work on Back Dates

Muhammad Rehan Ahmed ( picl@cyber.net.pk )
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 16:03:11 +0500

Hi

I have been using RadiusNT in ODBC mode for some time but since the
begining of the December, we are encountering a problem with RadiusNT. When
I start RadiusNT Service it gives massage

"Invalid Database or Computer Date"

I chnaged the date to November, its started working quit fine, although we
did not do any further configuration.

Adil Rehan