Re: Nt option Pack

Toma Belichki ( (no email) )
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 10:00:53 +0200

Yes,
I support your idea.
We are running Option Pack on one machine for about two weeks, I would say it
works well. We just had to reinstall the MS proxy.
We are not using the Radius server neither the Mail and News.
I would also ask if somebody has experience either good or bad to share it with
us.
I'm particulary interested with the News server.
Toma