Re: DET2ODBC / Text file to Database Conversion

Elon Richards ( (no email) )
Wed, 03 Dec 1997 11:21:46 -0500

Hi Marla

We had that same problem trying to get our detail file imported into SQL
Server. Following is a listing of the neccesary steps to get the utility to
work:
1. In Microsoft Enterprise Manager, click on Server in the menu.
2. Click on SQL Server
3. Click on Configure
4. Click on Security Options
5. Click on Windows NT Integrated ( this is the key to getting the utility
to work)
6. Click on OK
7. Stop and Restart SQL Server
8. Log on as the Administrator in NT
9. Run the utility and watch those detail records being imported.

Hope that this works for you as good as it works for us....

--Internet EngineerElon Alonza Richardsear@caribsurf.com