RE: Sending eMail

James Tucker ( )
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 19:12:40 -0500

Line to add:

Replace with the domain name or IP address of your SMTP server.

For more information see the FPSERK at

James A. Tucker
Tucker and Tucker Enterprises
Home of the FrontPage 98 Refugee Camp

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 1998 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: Sending eMail

I'm not sure about the perl script but I believe there is an something.ini
file in Fp98 that needs to have the mail server set in it. FP98 forms use
this for mailing the script. It can be global or virtual site specific. I
for the life of me can not remember the exact ini file name but it is in the
FP98 docs on the cd.