RE: IIS 4.0 Newsfeeds

Matthew Stratton ( (no email) )
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 15:53:27 -0500

Ric,

Well, I guess you could call us a VAISP (Value Added ISP)

We don't just provided bandwidth, but also consulting. Trust me, this is all
billable :-)

The point is, this server only has customer info on it...we are just trying
to figure out how suck down their old news groups from the old server and
put them on the new one.

I think that we may just go with MCIS instead of the IIS 4.0 implementation.

m.

_____

Matt Stratton, MCP
Systems Integrator