Re: multiconfig server

Ric Castagna ( ric@viperlink.net )
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 12:11:18 -0400

Have you thought about making your notebook a domain in itself, and
establishing trust relationships between your domain and the three others?

It just make be the easiest solution...

/ric

At 06:42 PM 4/13/98 +0300, you wrote:
>Hello,
>I have just installed a NT server on a notebook. I have to use it in 3
different located LANs with their corresponding different NT domains. The
LANs are TCP/IP only, but with different network addresses. I wonder what
would be the best (simplest) approach to do that, knowing that daily I have
to switch at least between two LANs.