Scripting NT admin and usage wish list...

Garland, Roger ( (no email) )
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 07:06:12 -0700

This might be a tool to develop.

matthew []

can someone point me at a utility that will let me quickly get a list of
the sizes of folders/directories?

we have hundreds of directories for customers personal web pages and i
need a quick and easy way to do a directory and get the sizes next to each
customers directory.

i have downloaded a ton of utilities but nothing seems to do this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Louis Kahn []
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 1998 4:44 PM
To: ''
Subject: Scripting NT admin and usage wish list...

I am looking for the top 20 or so things that as a NT admin and user you
wish you could script or access from the command-line. It is highly likely
that we will be able to provide you with these scripts but first, we must
identify the most common (and even uncommon) types of things admins want to

Please send me your list of script wishes directly.

NTISP Mailing List