cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message: Unknown user: CNET T221C
Sat, 11 Apr 98 09:09:24 -0600

--simple boundary

I've got a few requests of people wanting us to host their web sites , some
of them are music vendors others are radio stations, they all want to use
Netshow but I have no idea as to how much to charge them for setup and for
bandwith consumption. Has anyone of you implemented Netshow on the ISP's?
Can you give me an idea as how to go about charging this customers... I've
been putting them off for a while but right now we have 5 people asking for
it asap. I'll appreciate any comments or suggestions on this

All the best,

NTISP Mailing List

--simple boundary

Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 09:48:04 -0400