cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message: Unknown user: CNET T221C
Fri, 10 Apr 98 10:22:58 -0600

--simple boundary

At 04:42 PM 4/9/98 +0200, you wrote:
> "" command scheduler. For backup I use the at command, but I think
>this is not the way to make MRTG run every 5 minutes. What would you
>recommend? Juergen

This was suggested by Jose Carlos some time ago and works just great:

If you have the NT Resource kit, you can use the SOON utility. It
schedules a command to run after a given number of seconds.

Let's suppose you want to run the MRTG command located in the C:\MRTG
folder every 5 minutes. You can create a batch file called MRTG.CMD
or MRTG.BAT, and place it in the C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32 folder:

Then, you will need to call this batch file once and it will
schedule itself to run again after 5 minutes and each instance will
re-schedule the job automatically.

Hope this helps,

NTISP Mailing List

--simple boundary