RE: IIS 3.0 & Netshow

rkm ( rkm@marshall.net )
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 20:52:48 -0400

I agree that NetShow is the way to go but wouldn't run IIS and the NS server
on the same box... if you move your IIS to a non-standard port it will work
but you are limiting your functionality ... better to serve HTTP from one
server an streaming media from another.

Richard Marshall
http://www.marshall.net