cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message: Unknown user: CNET T221C
Thu, 09 Apr 98 11:29:24 -0600

--simple boundary

>When upgrading from the FP extensions that came with IIS4.0 to a newer
>version, do the old ones have to be removed first and then have the newer
>ones installed or can the new ones simply be installed, updating to the new

Yes, but I would be sure to backup these sites by importing them to your
local "personal web server"

> I have about a half-dozen domains that use FP extensions and am
>trying to avoid uninstalling them, screwing up all sorts of things.

It will not be automatic, you will want to "re-publish those sites after you
have installed the new version to make sure they are in sync.

David Payer

NTISP Mailing List

--simple boundary

From: "David Payer" <david.payer@IA-OMNI.COM>