cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message
Thu, 09 Apr 98 10:39:48 -0600

--simple boundary

Message is undeliverable.
Reason: Unable to access cc:Mail Post office.
Please retry later.
Original text follows:

--simple boundary

From: "Thomas C Kinnen" <>
To: <>
Subject: Re: Any free news server ?
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 09:59:44 -0400

>I am an MS Reseller, but I didn't know of any free copy of anything. What I
>know is NFR versions which, although greatly discounted, still cost
>Can you enlighten me ? Where do I find info on these free copies ?

AFAIK resellers only get the NFRs. You need to be an MSP or on the
TechNet/DevNet to get the "FREE" (You have to pay to join these networks)
software. Every now and then MS gives out some free versions at demos and

NTISP Mailing List

--simple boundary--