cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message

penc000.administrator@smtp.cnet.navy.mil
Thu, 09 Apr 98 10:34:15 -0600

--simple boundary

Message is undeliverable.
Reason: Unable to access cc:Mail Post office.
Please retry later.
Original text follows:
---------------------

--simple boundary

From: Penelope Baker <penny@newstarresources.com>
To: "'ntisp@emerald.iea.com'" <ntisp@emerald.iea.com>
Subject: RE: Networking job
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 08:53:33 -0400

You could TRY frame relay to reduce costs, but if they are doing any
sort of intense DB stuff, you should just have them bite the bullet and
put in the T1s.

In the long run, if they are not completely happy, no matter that they
decided not to be happy because they didn't want to spend money, it will
make YOU look bad in their eyes. Businesses just don't get it. :P

You should be able to get a couple of racks and rack mountable equipment
to make this an easier project. Demand your own little equipment room
if possible. I can't imagine having SmartJacks, routers, DSU/CSUs all
stuck together haphazardly. *shudder*. If you are going to pull that
many Ts together, you may want to consider having them terminate in some
common device and then running a short bit of fiber from the device to
the server in order to assure maximum performance... (I'm not entirely
sure about the common termination, but the I think the idea is solid...)

Peace,
Penny

--simple boundary--