RE: Networking job

Ric Castagna ( ric@viperlink.net )
Thu, 09 Apr 1998 09:25:14 -0400

And yet another option to cloud the issue:

You could look in your area for the availability of some "new technology"
such as cable modems and/or xDSL. Both of these alternatives offer
relatively high bandwidth, and especialy in the case of cable modems,
relatively low equipment costs, and (depending on the carrier) fairly good
network reliability.

Of course, if these offices are in different cities and not served by the
same cable company, this probably would be a difficult option to employ.

Just my 2 cents.

/ric