From: Lloyd Brunt []
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 1998 1:59 AM
Subject: Re: Spam Mail on NTMail

At 14:11 07/04/98 -0400, you wrote:

<smaller>Has anyone successfully been able to stop spammers from
hijacking your server. We have had a terrible time blocking this from
happening. I would welcome any info that could help manage this

<smaller>I understand the new NTMail will have some additional features
to help. We have not tried JUCE based on the problems we have read. Any

Kelly Wright (<<>

BuzNet Communications

Kelly, JUCE has many options to stop spam ranging from blocking known IP
addresses and domains to Artificial Intelligence to monitor the flow of
email for abnormal loads.

You can contact our sales department or look at our Web site for more

-Regards, Lloyd

Lloyd Brunt NTMail/NTList on

Techincal Support NT Products on

Internet Shopper Sales Tel: +44 1275 340333, Fax: 340056

NTISP Mailing List

NTISP Mailing List

--simple boundary

From: (Eric Cowperthwaite)