Re: CGI Form Mailer

Network Operations ( noc@apc.net )
Tue, 07 Apr 1998 10:49:46 -0700

Why does it matter how it is accomplished? Just say, "yes, we can enable
the form
and have it send to the e-mail address of your choice."

We have configured our ASP script to:

1) send the data to the specified e-mail address
2) specify the subject of that e-mail
3) redirect the visitor to another specified web page or just display a
"here's what you put in" page
and/or
4) send an e-mail to the visitor's e-mail address, using a text file in
your customer's web directory.

This script is basically shared by all of our customers as an include file
referenced by a configuration file for each cusomter using the script.

ASP will be better than CGI fo ryou, and it won't make a difference to him.

T.M.