cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message: Unknown user: CNET T221C
Mon, 06 Apr 98 18:34:37 -0600

--simple boundary

Hello List,
I am a bit of a newbie with DNS but I have a primary and backup BIND 4.9.5.
The problem I am getting is an awfull lot of LAME server and Malformed
I also get response from unexpected source and Dangling CNAME pointer. Is
this normal ?
I don't have any resolving problems.

The other issue is with Mail servers on my network.
I run NTMail 3.02M and I host 4 Full Mail domains and I always recieve IN MX points to CNAME ( Yet I have no
CNAME setup to point to my domain. I am setup as a secondary mail server to
their domains.

Malcolm Joosse
Technical Director
Hotline Support Pty. Ltd. " Our Service is your Support "

NTISP Mailing List

--simple boundary

From: "WINNT" <>
To: <>, "NTISP" <>