cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message: Unknown user: CNET T221C
Mon, 06 Apr 98 14:07:34 -0600

--simple boundary

I want to set up users to see machines on another subnet.

So far I set up the WINS servers so that the browsing information is
distributed properly. Authentication works fine because there is a PDC
on one subnet and a multihomed BDC on the other. Machines from one
subnet can see machines from another (so the WINS server is good) but
there when trying to connect I get "The network path was not found."

Seems like a routing problem, but I have no trouble pinging the

What is wrong with it?

NTISP Mailing List

--simple boundary

From: Endre Palfi <>