Re: Avoiding DNS servers

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Sun, 05 Apr 1998 20:44:19 -0700

I was just getting to write an update for all those that wanted...

I contacted Genuity (currently being purchased by GTE *interesting*), and
they don't seem that bright to me. I have a letter to reply to from an
admin at Genuity tonight, which I will get to later this evening. They are
trying to blame it on our servers...HOWEVER they come to that conclusion is
beyond me, but I'll be giving them a good PUSH in the RIGHT direction very
soon.

I'll keep you updated, I have 7 other servers trying to do the same as
Genuity.

Mitch