Re: Avoiding DNS servers

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 07:35:48 -0800

No, the deal there is those servers trying to contact your DNS server, and
your DNS server has problems communicating with their server. It shouldn't
happen to begin with, they are trying to pull your records. It's pissing me
off to where I have begun to ban those networks since I never get replies
from the admins. Our servers are set to notify, deny others. As long as
their server keeps trying to contact you, it will continue. We have about
1000 to 1200 A DAY.