RE: Radius Timing

George G. Stossel ( (no email) )
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 09:45:42 -0500

This should have no effect on users already connected. It may affect
accounting should the service be off line long enough for the access
server's message queue to overflow.

George G. Stossel, President Phone:
DACOR, Inc. FAX: 419.353.0149
519 W. Wooster Street Sales: 800.447.5333
Bowling Green, OH 43402-2763 03 USA Email:

-----Original Message-----
From: Howard A. Brooks []
Sent: Monday, March 23, 1998 9:07 AM
To: NTISP Emerald
Subject: Radius Timing

Hi All:

Question: What effect does stopping and starting RADIUS have on
on-line? When we add or delete uses we are in the habit of
stopping the service for a few seconds and restarting it again
update the database. How are the times affected for users
on-line at
the time?

Howard Brooks - President - IamNet, Inc. -
Your one stop Internet service, support and solutions shop.

NTISP Mailing List