Re: Nt and radius

Richard Lachance ( richard@vircom.com )
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 00:54:40 -0500

At 19:18 98-03-11 -0500, you wrote:
>> I know that I have seen this question on here before, but how do you block
>> mulitple users from signing on to a pm2 using radius more than once. We
>> have people that we see logging on 2 and 3 times. Is there a way to block
>
>You can use one of the varius patches to radius, Buy one of the advilabble
>commerical radius sderver that support it, wait for Livingston's Radius
>ABM.

And one last option: Keep your current RADIUS server but set up Vircom's
Proxy & Roaming RADIUS Server (an add-on to any RADIUS server). Check out
URL http://www.vircom.com/prrs/ for more details.

Regards,

Richard.
Vircom, Inc.

MajorTCP/IP * DMA * RADIUS server * PPP Server for WG3.0/NT * ActiveX Telnet