Re: NT domain problems.

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 15:01:13 -0800

Not at all. You need to open User Manager For Domains and click Select
Domain, then type in the name of the machine that you run the service on
(Normally, the BIG domain only shows up, but you can type in other ones).
You can do this either with the machine itself or on another server (like
the PDC), then create the user on that domain, not the "domain" used for
the network. This is clearly defined in the NT Administration manuals!