Re: Use of residential phone lines

John Lange ( )
Mon, 02 Mar 1998 18:32:26 -0600

We do not promote the use of call forwarding from remote area's. However,
I know that we have several customers who on their own initative have done
this with ISP's in our area.

Again, we do not promote or authorize this practice, but I know it works.

JOhn :}

At 12:19 PM 3/2/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>How many of you would like to participate in a class action law suit
>against the RBOC's? I am specifically addressing the fact that they (the
>RBOC's) are allowing certain unscrupulous ISP's to use residential lines
>(sometimes with call-forwarding) to expand their market which is in direct
>violation of the PUC, and represents unfair business practice.
>Please email me directly if your comments are off-topic. (Or flames for
>that matter if you happen to BE one of said unscrupulous ISPs.)
>*** Rick Kunze, CEO, ColusaNET ***
>*** 1041 Main St., Colusa, California 95932 ***
>*** (916) 458-7766 ***

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC. MICRO-TECH Computers, Inc.
608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road Portage, WI 53901
Visit our online store @
Authorized iPSwitch WebVar @

--- __o
--- _-\<,_ Fastest Service in Town