Re: Channellized T1

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 17:36:02 -0800

Tell them to get their head out of the clouds and give you a PRI. You can
do exactly the same things with better performance, plus it is tons easier
to maintain on your end. If you have Bay Networks, you'll have to order
specific cards, since most of their products can't do both PRI and CAS T1
(Channelized). Cisco supports both, as well as many other manufacturers.

Please consider a PRI and not a CAS.