RE: PPTP and VPN's ?

Matthew Stratton ( (no email) )
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:07:07 -0600

http://www.aisnetwork.net
847.882.0493 x124

-----Original Message-----
From: Danny Sinang [mailto:danny@uplink.com.ph]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 1998 1:47 AM
To: NTISP
Subject: PPTP and VPN's ?

Hello.

Can anyone point me to where I can read what VPN's are for ? What advantages
and pitfalls to look after ?

Has anyone provided such a service for customers already ? Any security
concerns ?

- Danny

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BD3D15.C14760D0
filename="Matthew Stratton.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Stratton;Matthew
FN:Matthew Stratton
EMAIL;PREF;EX:/o=AIS Network/ou=AIS Network/cn=Recipients/cn=MatthewS
REV:19980210T205353Z
END:VCARD

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BD3D15.C14760D0--