Re: Cold Fusion or ASP

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 11:39:07 -0800 ()

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Christian Schmit wrote:

> Does anyone have experiences working with
> Cold Fusion from http://www.allaire.com?
>
> For the moment we implement our Web Databases
> using the ASP pages provided with IIS4.
>
> I am now interested if Cold Fusion offers advantages
> over ASP for developing Web Database applications on NT?
>
> Can anybody recommand using Cold Fusion over ASP?

I personally have never used ASP, but have very in-depth
working knowledge of Cold Fusion and use it frequently for
web <-> database interaction. Its very solid, powerful and
a must for anyone integrated a database to a web page.

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs
Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com