Re: Scheduled FTP downloads

Jeff ( nblade@inficad.com )
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 07:47:21 +0000

you need to include the rasdial command in your script

this command line utility has the following format
USAGE:
RASDIAL entryname [username [password|*]] [/DOMAIN:domain]
[/PHONE:phonenumber] [/CALLBACK:callbacknumber]
[/PHONEBOOK:phonebookfile] [/PREFIXSUFFIX]

RASDIAL [entryname] /DISCONNECT

RASDIAL