RE: Uninstalling ODBC 3.5

ronb@sysygy.com.au
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 13:53:53 +1100

1) No, I didn't try what Dale suggested. I didn't know about it at the
time. Although I'm not sure it would work considering I tried to do the
same thing via other utils/progs. But it would definitely be worth a
try.

2) I installed Radius v2.1
It didn't work with ODBC 3.5 (which gets installed with the NT 4 Option
Pack). So now I'm using the Radius server that comes with the Option
Pack itself. It has the added feature of authenticating off the NT SAM
(which only the licensed version of RadiusNT does). This way I can run
Radius, IIS 4, Windows Scripting host, Transaction server, MSMQ, site
server express, etc, etc, etc without problems.