RE: Uninstalling ODBC 3.5

ronb@sysygy.com.au
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 13:18:18 +1100

I wasn't so lucky.

I installed NT 4 Option Pack which upgraded my ODBC also, and therefore
broke the shareware RadiusNT.
Getting back to a previous version of ODBC was a huge pain.

I tried re-installing ASP (which upgrades to ODBC 3.0), with no luck.
I re-installed SP3.....no luck.
I did an upgrade of NT (to take it back to NT 4.0 with no SP).....no
luck
I did a FRESH install of NT (on top of my previous dir).......no luck
!!!!

I ended up having to reformat first, and then install a fresh version !

What a pain.....I hope you have better luck than I did.