RE: Free RADIUS server with NT Option Pack !

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 19:34:45 -0800

Really depends on what version of RadiusNT you were evaluating...but when
using that type of service with MS Proxy it's best not to have any security
(allow/deny) on the Auth/Accting ports for RadiusNT.

Somewhat useless information now I suppose, but maybe it will help somewhere.