Re: 56K Modems

Rik Thomas ( rikt@impaqcomp.com )
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 16:52:30 -0500

So you are saying that you have an X2 modem on both ends and analog lines
in between and they are getting a 56K connection. Sorry, but that is
wrong. I would hope by now everyone would understand what it takes to get
a Flex or X2 connection...oh well. Makes for great competition...not.

---Rik Thomas  rikt@impaqcomp.comRik on the OS Wars: "I run them all, in no way do I like any OS, some morethan others piss me off!, just like people"-Rik Thomas