Re: Backup CISCO config to disk?

cyborg ( cyborg@earthlink.net )
Sun, 08 Feb 1998 15:23:54 -0800

We do this a very simple way. Set telnet to log session. Do a "wr t"
save the log file just created to disk and when you need it again just
enter config mode and copy and paste it back. If you know where the disk
is and labeled it properly, the whole process takes about 30 seconds.
You can't beat that and you can do it from any Telnet app.

..Endre