RE: DNS

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Wed, 04 Feb 1998 15:38:23 -0800

Wonder why mine works? Rather interesting I think. I hate to say it, but if
you run v4.9.3, maybe you should look at upgrading...everyone seems to
bring problems on top of Microsoft and I've never understood that.
Operator, head space, and timing.
Fact is, no matter WHAT MS or anyone else says, it works, with two
completely separate *NIX based systems. Worked before that too!