Re: MRTG on NT

Vernon Brooks ( merlin@netnevada.net )
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 21:10:16 -0800

Well, now that I have MRTG up and running, with no enormous effort, thanx
in no small part to your Docs on the subject, where should I send the thank
you postcard and gift certificate for the beer of your choice? :)

You da man!

At 07:48 PM 1/29/98 -0800, you wrote:
>As I correct myself...the last one isn't a PERL script, it's an NT Command
>line BATCH file...sorry. :)
>
>The files and my docs are on a www address...
>
>For the docs, www.ocsnet.net/mwagers/Installing MRTG on Windows NT 4.doc
>
>For a COMPLETE package, including perl/mrtg/GD, Documentation,
>www.ocsnet.net/mwagers/mrtg_nt.zip
>
>For MRTG only, as tested and WORKS, mrtg-2.4.1.zip
>For PERL only, as tested and WORKS, Pw32i310.EXE
>For GD Only, as tested and WORKS, gd1.2.zip
>For a sample PERL Script to use MRTG on a scheduled time, Getmrtg.bat
>

>Sorry to SPAM too, but maybe all those that didn't catch it the first time
>will get it this time! I suggest using the packages I supplied up top, as
>I've had problems with the newer PERL libraries and the new MRTG.

----
* Vernon Brooks - merlin@netnevada.net
* Net Nevada Systems Administrator
* Las Vegas, Nevada (702) NET-2000