Re: Netserver Plus (also Encryption/anonymity)

Gregory W. Bondy ( (no email) )
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 10:36:27 -0600

Feature-filled MicroSoft products. *grin*

(Go ahead, flame me. I got my asbestos underoos on)

On a serious note, I was curious if any other services have
had any demand for "anonymous"/private accounts... We've had
quite a few requests, but i'm uncertain of the legalities regarding
our liability and the other various issues which arise...
Has anyone else fought with this issue?

At 08:02 AM 1/28/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Subject: RE: Netserver Plus
>Apologies to all. I sent a question to the list and at that time my MSIE
>Internet Mail program glitched and didn't erase the file from the "outbox".
>The next few times I went to check mail, it sent the same question to this
>list. After several exit and re-entries, the program still fails to remove
>the file. I apologize for what "appeared" to be spam.
>David Payer

Gregory W. Bondy
Co-Owner and Systems Administrator
MaelstromNet, a service of DarkWell Communications,