Re: What is the best email server for NT?

Lloyd Brunt ( lloyd.brunt@net-shopper.co.uk )
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 15:25:38 +0000

At 10:47 pm 23/01/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I just want to get some consensus. What is the best email server
>software for NT? Preferably one that has an unlimited user license.

Mike, there are several popular mail servers. It really depends on the
features you need (and are willing to pay for). Fortunately most are
available for free download and trial.

You can try the NTMail server for free by downloading it from our Web site
(URL below). You will also find information on our Web site about our
anti-virus, junk mail filtering, list server and Fax gateway options.

-Regards, Lloyd

Lloyd Brunt NTMail/NTList on http://www.ntmail.co.uk
Techincal Support NT Products on http://www.net-shopper.co.uk
Internet Shopper Sales Tel: +44 1275 340333, Fax: 340056