RE: Netscape vs. Internet Explorer Comparison trials

Gregory W. Bondy ( (no email) )
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 20:48:38 -0600

I'm at the moment listening to the live stadium feed using realaudio.
Better sound quality and it doesn't require a CPU gagging, HD-hogging
"suite" of "multimedia applets". ActiveX is the poor-man's Win32-ised
java-lite. Anything it can do, other applications or languages can do
better, faster, and more portably.

It looks to me that if M$ can't handle the Justice Department very soon
they will be dead.

;)

At 08:12 PM 1/25/98 -0500, you wrote:
>One of the browser things we are comparing is streaming audio and video..
right now I am listening to the live superbowl stadium feed using the NT
netshow player on an NT box with p133 32mb ram while watching the TV video
feed and it is impressing the hell out of me!