Re: mail and management

Lloyd Brunt ( lloyd.brunt@net-shopper.co.uk )
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 10:54:56 +0000

At 01:48 am 15/01/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi, we are in the process of setting everything up from ground up. we have
>all the hardware ans some software.
>My questions are:
>
>What software do you guys use for and why:?
>
>1) mail (what about licenses for NT Server?)
>2) user management and billing (what about hosted clients, and does it
>integrate with other software if any and which; mail server, ftp server,
>web, authentication etc.)
>
>what packages are available for such operations that would work best, and
>would integrated well with each other.
>
>Any help is highly appreciated.
>
>PS. what are your experiences with such packages?
>
>TIA

Kris, NTMail is popular and you can try it for free by downloading it from
our Web site (URL below). You will also find information on our Web site
about our anti-virus, junk mail filtering, list server and Fax gateway
options.

Also on our site you will find details of the Emerald authentication system.

-Regards, Lloyd

Lloyd Brunt NTMail/NTList on http://www.ntmail.co.uk
Techincal Support NT Products on http://www.net-shopper.co.uk
Internet Shopper Sales Tel: +44 1275 340333, Fax: 340056